So, again, God says to me - "I'll handle the details." If you look back to my last post, toward the end I said,"he is the one who will lead me, guide me, and grow me to where he wants me to be in Him. If only I will allow it. I am still scared, but God is faithful even when I don’t completely trust Him or myself. He will bring us to where we need to be. He will provide the tools, skills, and talents necessary to complete the work He has for us - if we are willing to allow it and trust in Him."
This afternoon (3 days later), I pulled up my daily devotional that I am so fond of now only to read todays prayer - and I'm going to put the whole thing in here because this is just God confirming things to me over and over and over again.
Today's prayer was "Dear Father in Heaven, I know that You have given me special gifts, talents, and abilities to use in Your service. Please stir up those gifts, talents, and abilities within me. Help me to see how and what I am to do for You. Work through me, through the power of Your Holy Spirit, to accomplish Your purpose and to draw people to Yourself. I know that all that is done through me is not of my own power, but of Your power, God. May You be glorified. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen."
Is it me or is God reading my mind (or blog) again.
1 comment:
Ummm.. do you notice that your blog is a weird shade of orange and BLUE?!?!?
Post a Comment